Speaking Minds

Putin vs Barky

Putin vs Barky

Postby Irlandese » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:55 pm

I clearly remember posting my opinion about Putin taking on Obama at some point....

Well here it comes:

Ignoring President Barack Obama's warning Friday that "there will be costs" if Russia intervenes militarily, Putin sharply raised the stakes in the conflict over Ukraine's future evoking memories of Cold War brinkmanship.

Barky doesn't stand a chance against Old School KGB Putin. He's bent on restoring Russia to Soviet Union-era Superpower status.
Left or right...the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
Irlandese

Re: Putin vs Barky

Postby retiredarmy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Hey Ireland, glad to see you back.

You're right! But my real question is: Why is the UN so silent? I was under the impression that this is exactly why it exists! It's time to quit funding this money bleeding organization and kick its ass out of the US. Send it to Switzerland where it belongs. It's run by nobodys and provides predominently to only one continent and there the money just goes down the drain, somewhat like here!
retiredarmy

Postby illinoismel » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:49 pm

I couldn't agree more Irlandese. It is what it is and IMHO, they should have never stopped Patton.
I am a proud supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton
illinoismel

Postby retiredarmy » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:05 am

The UN just decided to monitor the effect of e-cigarettes and banning them? Where in the hell are they against the murder and mayhem this ISIS is performing? Where are they in Africa where innocents are kidnapped and tortured? Just where in the hell are they? It's time to kick them the hell out of the US. It's no a United Nations and never has been! When the suppressors of humanity are allowed leadership post within the organization it is an utter failure and our tax money is the biggest supporter!
retiredarmy

Return to Foreign Government