Speaking Minds

Wasserman Schultz brings Jewish identity to top party role

Post Election 2008, Proposition 8 and other topics

Wasserman Schultz brings Jewish identity to top party role

Postby Mojo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:58 pm

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s first day as a sophomore in the U.S. House of Representatives, on Jan. 8, 2007, was marked by a number of extraordinary achievements for a woman barely out of her first term.

“I guarantee you that her being a woman played a role in the choice, I guarantee you that her being from Florida played a role," said David Harris, the president of the National Jewish Democratic Council. "But I also guarantee you that her being Jewish played a role.”

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/04 ... party-role

No question as to who's running the DNC now eh?
A true measure of a man's character is his willingness to speak the truth - even at the expense of his reputation. A hallmark of self-deceiving cowards is their acceptance of authority as their truth, rather than the truth as their authority.
Mojo

Re: Wasserman Schultz brings Jewish identity to top party ro

Postby pcmoore28 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Could be but she is of no consequence to me. She is an another Obama mouthpiece, with no identity of her own.

If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you are not a racist…
You’ll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you’re not an idiot.

pcmoore28

Re: Wasserman Schultz brings Jewish identity to top party ro

Postby Mojo » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:16 am

I was thinking more of an Israeli mouthpiece.
A true measure of a man's character is his willingness to speak the truth - even at the expense of his reputation. A hallmark of self-deceiving cowards is their acceptance of authority as their truth, rather than the truth as their authority.
Mojo

Return to The Political Game