Speaking Minds

Quote of the century!

Post Election 2008, Proposition 8 and other topics

Quote of the century!

Postby pcmoore28 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:39 pm

This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon on 04.28.2010.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America ..Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools,such as those who made him their president."

If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you are not a racist…
You’ll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you’re not an idiot.

pcmoore28

Re: Quote of the century!

Postby Mojo » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:44 pm

The citizenry has been subverted and decieved. As long as the media, politicians and academia keep preaching the same bullshit, we're doomed.

Over the last couple years I've posted ALOT of unpopular stuff here, and it wasn't because I wanted to argue, or stir up shit. Some people thrive on chaos, I am not one of them. I thrive on truth, valor and integrity, regardless the personal costs. I've got much better things to do with my time than argue with people for the sake of argument, as I'm sure most of you do too.

Everyone here is probably confident in what my world/national views are, or at least think they are. Now, think for a moment if I controlled media, politics and academia.... who's views do you think you would hear? I've more than pointed out who is pulling the strings, and now it's up to you what you want to believe. I can't make anyone believe a damn thing.
A true measure of a man's character is his willingness to speak the truth - even at the expense of his reputation. A hallmark of self-deceiving cowards is their acceptance of authority as their truth, rather than the truth as their authority.
Mojo

Re: Quote of the century!

Postby Tritium » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:25 am

I can't argue with you Mojo. I think this is very true, as it pertains to the accepted meaning of the Constitution. If you're taught it means something other than it means, how do you know? Most people (from different sides) don't really understanding the concept of a constitution, which is why we are where we are.

You can't be considered an expert, unless you have a large number of supporters. And when certain perceptions are changed, it's difficult to enlighten anyone with the truth. The world will change eventually, just hope it's not too late.
"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.
Money is a good servant, but a dangerous Master.
Tritium

Return to The Political Game