Speaking Minds

State of the Union.

Post Election 2008, Proposition 8 and other topics

State of the Union.

Postby TrueBlue » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Great speech.
((Yawn)) ~Golf clap ~

Big fuckin deal. Another bunch of "pretty" word bullshit.

This guy is a huge disappointment. Dont know if Hillary would have been a phoney or not but she sure as hell should have had the Presidency not this DINO.

Is there even a "left" wing in this country??? Obama and these damn DINOS are soooooo fuckin right-wing there is NO difference between these parties ! They are the same corporate sellout shills that the disgusting republicans are.

There is only one party in this country and it serves the interests of the 1%.
TrueBlue

Re: State of the Union.

Postby retiredarmy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:48 am

Hey Blue glad to see you back.

I partially agree but most of his go around policies have done more damage to relations than anything else. Constitutional disregard is catchy and he is setting a path for other politicians to follow suit because ALL of the representatives, of both parties, have done nothing to stop it..

We also now know who didn't answer the phone about the status of Benghazi and more and more keeps coming out about the political gaming completed prior to the last election.

As I said before I was for her in 2008 and she allowed the Obama crew to discount many of our votes here in Florida. That is when I decided to look elsewhere and as yet haven't found any real candidates that I like. They all seem to put the old party hacks in the mix and disregard all who might have some sound ideas but it would require real bipartisan cooperation. Neither party is acceptable to that idea and we get screwed with the option of holding our nose to vote.
retiredarmy

Postby pcmoore28 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:32 pm

I have lost all hope in our system. It has become lawless, unconstitutional and full of cronyism. Our attorney general is a disgrace to the office he is supposed to represent, our President is a great storyteller and that is what everyone that voted for him got....cheap words with no action behind them.
You know I was behind Hillary but when she joined his administration, I knew she lacked the integrity that I expect from the leader of our country. Benghazi is what will prevent me from supporting her.....our Ambassador is dead and she is still covering Obamas' ass.

If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you are not a racist…
You’ll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you’re not an idiot.

pcmoore28

Postby TrueBlue » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:37 pm

Elizabeth Warren 2016!!!!!!! :urgent:
TrueBlue

Postby retiredarmy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:53 am

I agree with you in most of your points.

As for Warren, No way!

I cannot see how this country can ever recover with either party in charge but at least the Repukes will stop some of the bleeding of our money that goes totally to waste by giveaways and giving illegal immigrants a step up above legal immigrants. Why do they get free Obamacare and our citizens have to pay?
retiredarmy

Postby illinoismel » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:34 am

The only "good" part of the State of the Union was Cory Remsburg as proof American's don't quit. Guys, you know I am STILL behind Hillary all the way even though I was oh so disappointed when she went into his camp. There is very little doubt in my mind there was a huge fuck up somewhere when it comes to Bengazi but I'm just not willing to place the entire blame on Hillary. We have been lied to so much over everything in this administration and I am sick of it all but I still believe in my mind and heart she will be the best answer to righting this ship and be able to work with the hill to get things done.
I am a proud supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton
illinoismel

Return to The Political Game