Speaking Minds

Presenting ID

Off topic threads and discussions

Presenting ID

Postby retiredarmy » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Well I just finished an appointment with a cardiologist and low and behold I had to present 2 forms of ID to get care. No ID, no care! And I have no choice in the matter at all!

Now with Obamacare a possibility exists that the IRS will identify millions of Americans that DO NOT HAVE insurance and set up to fine (tax?) them (but no teeth in the act). Be sure ID will be required (unless you are a minority, or do not make money)!

But if you want to vote forget about all that ID bullshit!

We are real asswipes for electing these whiz nuts! If latinos weren't a voting block you can bet your sweet ass that the pols would shipping them out by the truckloads. That is the real story!!!!!
retiredarmy

Re: Presenting ID

Postby pcmoore28 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Polls reveal that Florida voters WANT identification presented before being allowed to vote. I support that 100%. This has nothing to do with discrimination......I have been presenting my ID for as long as I can remember to be allowed to vote and I want this practice to continue. :tip of hat:

If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you are not a racist…
You’ll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you’re not an idiot.

pcmoore28

Postby retiredarmy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:57 am

But our justice Department disagrees. They need the votes from illegals and dead people to win again! I'm still pissed that Hillary allowed Obama to outright steal Florida and wussed out! I really believe things would be quite a bit different now if she had won and she would have if she wasn't a quitter!
retiredarmy

Postby illinoismel » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Well guys, here is how I see it.

My voters card says must show if asked for. I live in a small community where everyone knows everyone anyway however there isn't anyone that would question showing their id to prove who they are. Then when I check in, I go to the next person and and they look up my name in the registers as the first person says my name. Then I am asked to sign the paper as is listed on file from my county clerk's office. Then, as she/he compares and gives the ok, I am given a ballot. I have proved I am me by my signature on my voters registration card. If there is any question, isn't that what the other type of voting procedures are for?

Why does my process work and others don't? If they don't show id, don't they compare signatures?

:dunno:
I am a proud supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton
illinoismel

Return to Chit-Chat