Speaking Minds

Is Obamacare working for you?

Off topic threads and discussions

Is Obamacare working for you?

Postby retiredarmy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:05 pm

I am rather fortunate because they (the Reid Gov't) haven't quite figured out how to screw us but the are working on it!

My daughter is working part time and earning below the poverty line level. She has been notified that my grandson, who has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, a deadly malady, is no longer allowed to be on Medicaid. Her out of pocket expense has been determined (by who we don't know) to be $2,700.00 a month! She don't even earn close to that so how in the hell is she supposed to heat the house, feed her and her totally disabled son? She no longer qualifies for food stamps so that is out also.

The kicker is that my grandson receives half of his fathers social security because it is being garnished for non-support for many years! Now these cretins use that SS income to deny him the health care he actually needs! Where did that BS about keeping your plan, doctor, etc.s go?

TO THOSE THAT HAVE NEVER, EVER, WORKED A DAY IN THEIR LIFE! THEY NEED IT MORE BECAUSE OF THE INEQUALITY OF GIVE ME YOURS AND I'LL KEEP MINE!

I say impeach the President for lying (Nixon, Clinton), the entire congress and senate. Kill all their benefits, they have in no way earned them.

We hear about ballot initiatives for marijuana but never hear of ballot initiatives to recall lying politicians! Pot is being put on ballot initiatives so democrats will get dope heads to show up to vote and they will elect our next set of dolts. Just think long and hard about that! Make pot a state issue on the sates time, not during an national election!

Have a great day, if you can!
retiredarmy

Re: Is Obamacare working for you?

Postby pcmoore28 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:43 am

Sorry to hear about your grandson and the struggle to provide him with the medical care he needs. If your daughter did not work she would probably be better off, under the current policies. This is an outrage.
My daughter works full time and is not eligible for incentive, her monthly premium is $500 and her deductible is calculated monthly at about 2k, she cannot afford the extra expense as she lives paycheck to paycheck. Obamacate is only going to help those that have no income. The rest of us will have to subsidize it

If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you are not a racist…
You’ll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you’re not an idiot.

pcmoore28

Postby illinoismel » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:27 am

I'm confused. Are you saying she has a 2k a month deductible before insurance kicks in?
I am a proud supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton
illinoismel

Postby retiredarmy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Yes PC is correct and that is happening to all of those low income workers to support the dirt baags that have no intention of ever working.

Also if your co share goes 1 cent above the limit you pay nothing! I can already see fraud by medical clinics going rampant to get the cost share above limits!

Then comes the pot issue! Will Obamacare cover the dope cost too?

Its a serious screw up and we the real taxpayers are getting the royal shaft again!
retiredarmy

Postby pcmoore28 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Yes, it is a monthly deductible. Truly unaffordable.

If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you are not a racist…
You’ll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you’re not an idiot.

pcmoore28

Postby illinoismel » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:20 am

I have never seen or heard of something like this in my life. A 24k stop-gap plus $500 a month premium? Could it be because your governor in Florida is fighting Obamacare? I have been on Illinois marketplace and they do not have anything even close to this.
I am a proud supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton
illinoismel

Return to Chit-Chat