Speaking Minds

Difference Between a Traffic Jam and Death of Citizens

Off topic threads and discussions

Difference Between a Traffic Jam and Death of Citizens

Postby retiredarmy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:07 pm

The liberal press wants us to believe that a Traffic Jam is much worse than the death of our Ambassador and several military hero's in Libya.

Yes there was a problem in New Jersey but I don't think for a minute that Gov Christie was part of it like the press wants us to believe. He fired those responsible and actually took the blame.

Now Benghazi is another story. The press also wants us to believe that nothing could have been done with some protesters so they all went back to bed. Then a dippolamat that wasn't in the chain of command went to the UN and said it was just a demonstration (mark the JUST in your mind) and it got out of control. No one in the administration has admitted anything about why they sat on the asses and people died! Yes, died!

Now it has come out in reports that they knew it was terrorists and knew it all along! But not one of these cretins have been held responsible.

We are led to by the president of the United States continually and nothing is done because of political correctness. I was under the impression that if a politician is found to be untruthful and lies to the public they should be impeached. And yes I believe we have quite a few feeders in the trough that need to be impeached as soon as possible and forget your political background. He lied and lied and lied and those under him have learned from the liar in chief!

Now does the traffic jam seem as serious as they want us to believe?
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
retiredarmy

Re: Difference Between a Traffic Jam and Death of Citizens

Postby retiredarmy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:15 am

Now we have subpoenas issued for records pertaining to the traffic jam.
But the administration can allow americans to die without any!

Nice to be in power isn't it?
retiredarmy

Return to Chit-Chat