Speaking Minds

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Off topic threads and discussions

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Postby retiredarmy » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:29 am

Screw the politically correct! I say Merry Christmas and if you don't like it, lump it!

So that said I wish all my Speaking Minds friends a very Merry Christmas and a very, very Happy New year!

RA :devil:
retiredarmy

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Postby illinoismel » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:33 pm

My own site and never logged in, I am so sorry RA. A belated Merry Christmas and I do wish you a Happy New Year!
I am a proud supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton
illinoismel

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Postby retiredarmy » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:42 am

No sorry necessary, we all get into other things and blogging should be one of leisure not an all day experience!

Hope all is well and that the cold isn't getting really bad up there! I have been quite busy with my Grandson, starting a new Web Site, maintaining another and lots and lots of BS with my homeowners association (or tyrants). I just try to keep busy and active because I am starting to feel the "old" creeping in.

I found a website for one of my old European assignments and have joined and actually conversed with some that I knew when in the military. Quite a thrill!

Have a great day and please note that I check this site usually once a day and note that once in a while several people are lurking about but not posting anything to get a conversation started.

RA
retiredarmy

Return to Chit-Chat