Speaking Minds

A "Gift" From The Government

Off topic events and news

A "Gift" From The Government

Postby Betty Lou » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:47 am

There is always someone out there trying to bilk they system....

How to Collect Social
Security... at ANY Age

Plus 4 more secrets the Administration doesn't
want you to know:

1. Write these instructions on 'Line R' of
your application... and you could qualify for
an extra $12,000 EVERY year

2. Learn the secret of Form '521-B' and get an
interest-free loan for up to $144,000... plus a $6,500 bonus

3. If you have a family, use Form '3881-BK' and you could receive an extra $8,400 per year

4. Time your filing of form 'SSA-25'... and get
an extra $700 per month for 8 years or more

Dear Reader,

Thanks to two insiders at Social Security headquarters, and several University studies...

We have exposed a series of "loopholes" in the Social Security system, which could pay you an extra $1,100 or more per month... EVERY year you are retired.

No, not everyone will qualify for this money.

And yes, you must meet certain requirements, and do some legwork to cash in.

But if one of these scenarios applies to you, there's literally tens of thousands of dollars at stake.

In fact, we have identified thousands of Americans across the country who are using these secrets already:
* David McManus is a teacher from Mobile, AL. By taking advantage of a secret embedded in form '3881-BK', he was able to collect a little-known family benefit. As Mr. McManus says: "I went to the Social Security Office and was told... [I] was entitled to $1,068 per month."

McManus also received $40,000 in retroactive benefits, and estimates that over the next 11 years, the added benefits (which he invested for his daughter's college), will be worth about $250,000. "It's almost too good to be true," he says today.

* Jim Roth is a retired hardware store owner who took advantage of a different social security "loophole" involving form '521-b.' It enables Roth and his wife to collect an extra $1,100 per month... every year for the rest of their lives. As Roth told us in an interview: "It's like free money."

* Timothy Westcott of Minneapolis used yet another one of these Social Security secrets. With the help of his wife, Marilyn, and a special instruction they included on 'Line R' of their application, the Westcott's have added nearly $700 a month to their benefits.

As Mr. Westcott said in a recent interview: "I never dreamed that I could draw [this] benefit. I submitted my application, and within 10 days I had received a check for $2,760 retroactive to February 2008... "
Of course, you're probably wondering: Why haven't you heard of these opportunities before?

Well, the answer is pretty simple...

The Social Security Administration is one of the biggest and most inefficient bureaucracies on Earth.

As Kiplinger's Personal Finance recently wrote: "SSA Spokesman Mark Lassiter concedes that many of the agency's more than 30,000 employees may not be familiar with the nuances of some of these strategies to maximize retirement income."

Also, several Social Security rules have changed dramatically in recent years. And even with these changes, the Administration makes it a policy to NOT give 'personal advice.'

The point is: It's up to YOU to make sure you get all the money you deserve. And as Money Magazine wrote: "Don't assume you will be stuck with whatever the government gives you."

In most circumstances, it's possible to legally "rig" the system in your favor, and potentially increase your Social Security payout by as much as $1,000 per month... and increase your lifetime benefit by as much as $100,000 or more.

Remember: Collecting Social Security is a right you have earned through YOUR labor. You have paid into this fund... and you have a right to maximize your benefits.

The problem is, no one from the Social Security Administration is going to call you on the phone and tell you how you could collect an extra $1,000 per month.

But the good news is, I can show you exactly what to do...

Social Security Secret #1:
"The $900-a-month family boost"

Right now, according to a recent report, more than 500,000 Americans are taking advantage of a little-known provision in the Social Security system, which enables certain retirees with children to add as much as $1,068 per month to their social security benefits.

This is how David McManus (who I mentioned earlier) received $40,000 in retroactive benefits--and stands to get about $140,000 more in the years to come.

And McManus is not the only one...

Bill Jameson from Austin, TX found out he and his family are eligible for similar payouts. He estimates he'll collect a total of about $108,000, thanks to what is essentially a retirement "gift."

Nancy Grayson from Little Rock, AK is doing the same...

Just before collecting her first Social Security check, Grayson learned she would be eligible or an extra $964-a-month "family" benefit... which she estimates will pay her a total of around $23,000.

As she said recently: "I was astounded! I had no idea [we'd receive these extra] social security benefits. I'm certain there are a lot of people in my situation who have no idea [they are] eligible... "

The point is, if you are retired... and you have children, by using form '3881-BK', you could qualify.

And if you don't, you might want to try...

Social Security Secret #2: "The Spousal Benefit"

You have to be married for this "loophole" to work.

In essence, it's a way for you and your spouse to start receiving Social Security benefits as soon as you are eligible.

Then, using something known as the "Spousal Benefits" provision... to claim a lot MORE MONEY a few years later.

It all has to do with the timing and implementation of form 'SSA-25'.

In fact, this little-known provision is so potentially lucrative, it was the subject of a study done by the Boston College Center for Retirement Research, called: Strange But True: Claim Social Security Now, Claim More Later.

The report estimates that as more Americans figure out this secret, the Social Security Administration could be paying out an additional $9.5 BILLION PER YEAR in benefits.

Financial columnist Mary Beth Franklin estimates this "loophole" can boost your income from Social Security by more than 30% above and beyond the standard means of collecting.

Minneapolis resident Timothy Westcott used this strategy recently and it translates into nearly $700 a month in extra income. Since filing the proper forms, Mr. Westcott and his wife also got a retroactive check for past benefits worth $2,670.

And here's another secret you can use if you are married...

Social Security Secret #3: "The Triple-Boost"

This one is a twist on the Secret above.

While the above secret is great for couples in which both people have significant work history... this one is ideal if you have one primary breadwinner.

If you are married, this secret allows you to start collecting Social Security when you are first eligible. Then... allows you to collect even more money as you get older... and to potentially boost your spouses income a third time as well.

It's all made possible by a little-known law passed by President Bush in 2000, which effectively changed the rules on who could collect social security... how much you could collect... and when you'll receive your money.

George Bennet and his wife, of Ft. Lauderdale, for example, used this secret to boost their household income by about $12,000 per year.

This "loophole" has been profiled by The Wall Street Journal and Kiplinger's Personal Finance... and was even the subject of a 2008 Wharton School of Business study.

The Boston College Center for Retirement Research confirms that this little-known provision "allows individuals to increase their level of dependable income in the future."

The Center also concludes that this provision could force the Social Security Administration to pay out an estimated extra $1 BILLION PER YEAR to American retirees.

And James Mahaney, of Prudential Financial, says, "If you don't [use this 'loophole'], you're leaving money on the table."

The problem, of course, as with each of the opportunities I've described, is that most people (including most financial planners and accountants) don't have a clue about how this secret works.

Well... that's what I'm trying to do... make folks aware of a series of "loopholes" in the Social Security system, which could add a lot of extra money to your retirement in the coming years.

To take advantage of this income-booster, you'll have to write a special instruction on "Line R" of your Application for Social Security. I can show you exactly what to do (details in a minute).

But first, let me tell you about what might just be the biggest Social Security "loophole" of them all...

Social Security Secret #4: "The 'free loan'. . .
with a $6,000 Reward"

There's another great "loophole" in the Social Security system. It might be the grand-daddy of them all... and allows you to:
1) Get a totally interest-free "loan" from the government for more than $90,000

2) Collect more than $6,000 in "free" money for your efforts...

3) And potentially boost your monthly payments by as much as $1,033 per month... OVER AND ABOVE what you are already collecting.
We interviewed 70-year-old retiree Jim Roth, who used this loophole to boost his Social Security checks by $1,033 per month. When we met Jim in his hometown, he told us: "It's free money from the government."

We also found a fellow named Dan Crowles, of Cumming, GA, who used this "loophole" to pocket an extra $985 a month for he and his wife Sharon.

To check the validity of this "loophole," we also paid a visit to a PhD professor at one of America's best colleges, in Boston. The fellow we interviewed (who prefers that we not use his name) probably knows more about Social Security and this "loophole" than anyone in America.

This guy has testified before Congress 16 times, mainly on issues relating to Social Security, and told us: "This is like finding money on the street... over 10 million people could benefit."

Finally, we interviewed an executive at Social Security Administration (SSA) headquarters, outside of Washington, DC, who said: "It's part of Social Security regulations. We can't deny anyone."
Yet fewer than 500 Americans took advantage of this loophole last year.
That's incredible isn't it?

There is a legal and legitimate way for millions of Americans to dramatically boost the money they collect from Social Security... and fewer than 500 people took advantage of it!

I'd love to give you all the details so you can see if this situation is right for you. There's a lot more involved in this extra benefit that you'll have to consider... and it certainly isn't right for everyone.

But if you are willing to play by the government's rules, and make some serious changes to your finances, the government could give you tens of thousands of extra dollars for retirement.

That's why we've decided to do something to make it easy for you to collect the money you deserve.
"Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is the history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of the limitation of governmental power, not the increase of it." -- Woodrow Wilson
Betty Lou

Return to Current Events and News